The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
27 January, 12:43
I'm tired of living in this slave world. Anyone else ready for a change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 April, 07:00
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
ME! I want to return back to REAL SPACE. I don't want to be a slave to pay-to-live. How do we create that????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
21 April, 07:04
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We all chose to come here during this craziness for a reason. After we complete the mission we can go home. Hopefully

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 April, 08:51
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
some of us are original captured POW's - here against our will. no one would ever choose (fully) to come here UNLESS they were part of the plan team to take it all down. even at that - some of us are tired and ready to return where we came from.

Only people mentioned by Silentskills13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Wild Rover, click on at the bottom under it