The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
I'm tired of living in this slave world. Anyone else ready for a change?
12:43 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Silentskills13 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 April, 07:00
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
ME! I want to return back to REAL SPACE. I don't want to be a slave to pay-to-live. How do we create that????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 07:04
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We all chose to come here during this craziness for a reason. After we complete the mission we can go home. Hopefully

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 06:55
yup. and im changing it.
if you don't want to be a slave, don't be a slave. it's that simple. you just get up, walk off the movie set of this nwo bullshit illusion, and go live a full life
i made a lot of changes, not done yet...how i live, how i love, what i consider wants and needs...
it's just a matter of patience, perserverabce, and Never giving in no matter what.
❤❤❤❤

yup. and im changing it.
if you don't want to be a slave, don't be a slave. it's that simple. you just get up, walk off the movie set of this nwo bullshit illusion, and go live a full life
i made a lot of changes, not done yet...how i live, how i love, what i consider wants and needs...
it's just a matter of patience, perserverabce, and Never giving in no matter what.
❤❤❤❤

yup. and im changing it.
❤❤❤❤

yup. and im changing it.
❤❤❤❤

21 April, 06:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Amen! I have been doing the same. We need more people with that attitude. God gave us a brain and freewill to save ourselves time for people to start using it.