Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:18
Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 09:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have what I call the Super Snot Slinging Special!

Boil water & put in a bowl. Add 2 drops eucalyptus essential oil & 2 drops lavender oil. Use a towel as a "tent" & inhale the vapors.

Do this next to the sink, because when it all breaks loose, there's no way a tissue will stop it.

The eucalyptus & lavender actually kill germs in your nasal passages as you decongest. Lavender calms the irritated tissues.

I've used this on friends, family & self for 40 years. Never fails & only costs PENNIES!

Even works for babies, but reduce the eucalyptus oil to 1 drop. You need to be under the tent with the baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
well golly, here i am again to tell you i do something similar! boiled water, steam, towel over head.
i will have to try eucalyptus!
😀 thank you!
05:57 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it