Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 February, 07:04
Juan O Savin Live NOW👇🏼
https://youtu.be/FvCcAsGlJ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
01 February, 07:38
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
🧐Me checking radar map to see where its raining... South Carolina! 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 February, 07:49
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
Went from rain to snow here in West Virginia.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
01 February, 11:14
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I'm from WV live in GA now 😁 country roads take me home. What part are you from?

01 February, 11:56
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Little county of Boone..live below Whitesville..about 24 miles from charleston..my mountain home sweet home.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
02 February, 12:07
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I'm from Kenova, wayne county just outside of Huntington. Mountain Mamas 💝

Yes mam, and proud of our hillbilly blood.
12:16 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terry Ann saunders, click on at the bottom under it