Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 February, 11:45
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Im going to listen again. Great nuggets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Bobyk @Iownmypower
01 February, 11:19
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
01 February, 10:39
This is the second video where he's mentioned the Super Bowl . If I remember correctly he also said something like "look for answered prayers next weekend...." when he said it he was refereing to Super Bowl weekend so that makes it 3 times he mentioned Super Bowl weekend. I hope military interrupts the half time show😂🤣👍👍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 10:14
Whenever I try to explain this to my husband, he says he's not "comfortable" with the military doing this & it sounds like a coup. How do I explain this to him, ugh

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
01 February, 10:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Tell him 1 piece of voter fraud cancels the election. we have 144k affidavidts, then drop the mic. 🤣🤣

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
02 February, 05:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
mine is going to get hit by a MAGA train!
🤣 Thanks God!! my sisters and their husbands are with me 😅

Kate Spencer @Hopeful4it
01 February, 08:07
So confused but trying to hang on to every morsel!

Rain Man @RainMan
01 February, 08:02
He's still live and talking after 1 hour

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
01 February, 07:53
goldberg?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 February, 07:42
👊Thanks!

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
01 February, 07:38
🧐Me checking radar map to see where its raining... South Carolina! 🤣🤣

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 February, 07:49
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
Went from rain to snow here in West Virginia.

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
01 February, 07:06
Thanks Elaine! Vibing! I was just gonna ask if anyone has seen Juan anywhere recently 😎❤

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 February, 07:09
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
It's been a while! Love his insights