Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 02:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 April, 02:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 09:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 12:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Every morning, it has been my routine for abt a year now, to go to the very end of my back yard with my dog and sit under the trees. I drink coffee, smoke, feed my dog, check here, write. I did it all through the winter here in NE, as long as it was above 27° and not storming. The warmer it is, the longer I stay.

For years and years and years (I'm 52 now) I was a long distance runner/cyclist and would begin my days stretching/yoga before hitting the road, or later, doing the gym before work. After having a family and being a sahm and all that, and a bad back, my lifestyle inevitably changed where I couldn't do the running/cycling anymore. But i gave understood from abt age 15 that you need to do something cleansing outside for your mind when you wake up, like this.
my kids are old enough now where i can go outside at least and do what im doing, and as far as anxiety goes, being outside in nature like you said, makes ALL the difference.

For many years, I bred & trained Arabian horses.

I'd make my Thermos & after feeding everybody, repair to my back deck overlooking the pasture with a joint for coffee & croissants...

What a life!

Maybe someday I can have horses again, but pigs, chickens & goats will do for now.

You've got some good news coming... I just learned that the retirement age is going to be 55 years of age!

Man, I'd LOVE to be 55 again!

Actually, if I do get a go at a medbed, I'll repair myself & maybe dial my age back once - to about 30-something. I used to be so strong & I miss that. I like doing things myself, not hiring it done.
01:35 PM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 05:05
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
55? yay!

22 April, 09:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I know you're over the moon right now, but WAIT! There's MORE!!!
(Billy Mays voice)

Social Security recipients will be receiving either 3x or 5x the amount of their present checks... I have heard this from several sources; the only difference is that 3 say 3x and 3 say 5x.

I've been disabled since 2003. I used to earn about $100k per year with my medical/legal transcription business, but could no longer do computer work due to constant migraines. Since then, I've been living below the poverty line, unable to even think of buying new clothes, getting a car, etc. $1505 per month doesn't go far.

But $4500 I can live on & actually achieve the things I want to do - grow my farming/food producing & feed others who are hungry.

But WAIT... THERE"S MORE!

On top of that, we're supposed to get a 6-figure "reparation payment" once a year.

Can you believe that?

I almost can't, then I think, "With God, all things are possible," and then I CAN!

We have a very bright fu