Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 02:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 April, 10:03
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🙏💖😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 09:58
If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 April, 10:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Amen! Great advice!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 12:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Every morning, it has been my routine for abt a year now, to go to the very end of my back yard with my dog and sit under the trees. I drink coffee, smoke, feed my dog, check here, write. I did it all through the winter here in NE, as long as it was above 27° and not storming. The warmer it is, the longer I stay.

For years and years and years (I'm 52 now) I was a long distance runner/cyclist and would begin my days stretching/yoga before hitting the road, or later, doing the gym before work. After having a family and being a sahm and all that, and a bad back, my lifestyle inevitably changed where I couldn't do the running/cycling anymore. But i gave understood from abt age 15 that you need to do something cleansing outside for your mind when you wake up, like this.
my kids are old enough now where i can go outside at least and do what im doing, and as far as anxiety goes, being outside in nature like you said, makes ALL the difference.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 02:36
Thank You LORD. 🙌🕊️🙌

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 April, 02:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication