Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:12
👀👀👀

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
36,486 Food and Beverage Processing Plants in the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 April, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is far to much power in just a few companies. Gives me a, “BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH” kinda vibe.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
20 April, 11:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I would love to see a list of all the chemicals added to “food”
🤮

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Think about all the chemicals we put on/in our body within just the 1st hour of every day:
Shampoo/Conditioner
Body wash
Deodorant
Toothpaste
Lotion
Cologne/perfume
The list goes on...
10:50 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
21 April, 08:37
def worth the research in choosing the most natural and there are tons of options!Not only is it better , but works better too .

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
21 April, 02:42
EWG (Environmental Working Group) is a great resource for research with lists of rated products. I've been on this journey for almost 20 years. I am eager to see the other side of this Revolution and have all disclosed openly. I've been the Black Sheep for way too long! lol

I'm ready to let this all go and get back on a River with a Fly Rod!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 April, 03:28
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
I love living in Yavapai county, but I do miss the rivers and mountains where we used to live in Montana.

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 01:50
Believe it or not, bathing with just water is probably the most healthy way to clean yourself. If you are a stinky person, that is probably because you are eating nothing but crap in your diet. Should work on eating better food and you wouldn't need to mask the smell with soaps filled with these poisonous "fragrances". So many things these days are intentionally contaminated, but it is possible to avoid most of the pitfalls as long as you keep digging.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 April, 01:09
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
so true

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 11:43
Thank you! Great post.
I have thought about it and thats why i stopped using anything but organic soap with essential oil fragrance on both my body and scalp.
I stopped wearing make up and my skin is very clean and happy.
I don't use deodorant or perfume but I DO use an all natural essential oil spray when i want to smell better...lol...im a sahm so fortunately i don't have to manage my natural aromas to accomodate any co-workers. I also keep playing with different toothpastes, store bought organic or homemade, etc.
I think it's very important to spend the time- it's not a waste- to make sure there's no chemicals on you but neither in you (food).

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 April, 11:38
This is exactly what we need to get out there. Maybe this food shortage is the best thing that will ever happen to us because it will force people to become more self sufficient. And it's not just food. It's personal care products; shampoos, deodorant, soap, etc. These stinking chemicals are EVERYWHERE.