Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 April, 07:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The wife LOL and said that was a flying Fox for real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 April, 10:21
🙈
TS 10:32
14 second video
💦 1032

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 April, 03:48
smile - gematria - Drop 451

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 April, 03:31
Good Afternoon , VK. :)

https://rumble.com/v11n0bt...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 April, 03:00
OK I just saw it’s from Michael Rapaport now. Michael shouldn’t have done that...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 April, 02:58
I AM BATMAN > Trump via Il Donaldo Trumpo

Jr. is Robin of course…

10 sec vid from Trumpo on 4/19
Q10

14 se vid from VK
Q14

Trump doesn’t drink coffee he’s stated.

Luwak coffee sign behind the bat.
That’s the most expensive coffee in the world because some little rodent eats it and poops it out and it is gathered.

Does Obama and others traffic children through the guise of very expensive coffee?

OBAMAGATE incoming!
Obama probably wanted to be Batman because Satan wants to be like the most high. I do know Obama was given a Louisville slugger during his presidency. I don’t even want to think how he used that.

Everything points to something BIG is about to drop 😎

BIG = 18 = R = JFK Jr…

When do you generally see Robins?

I think it’s going to be a good spring!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:32
Good morning VK :)
Let's Fly

Boy Asks Trump if He's Batman during Helicopter Ride
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:27
Make the world safe again ~

2012 movie The Dark Knight Rises:
“We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity. And we give it back to you, the people.”

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
21 April, 01:16
feels like the advanced class just fell into the study hall group by accident

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 01:10
Nana thinks someone should put some underwear on these little buggers!

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
21 April, 01:02
lol i dont like bats either had a bad experience when i was a little rascal

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 01:00
So here is my question. When they have to poop or pee, do they ever accidentally get themselves in the face with it since they are always dangling upside down, or do they fly around to do their business?

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 01:02
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
All I have to say is, God really has a sense of anatomical humor :)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 April, 12:57
Good afternoon VK.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 April, 12:45
gonna be a good day....that bad looked excited!😏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
21 April, 12:43
What about the snake venom theory? Which I found credible!!

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
21 April, 03:39
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Do snakes have that too?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
21 April, 12:36
R there any Q posts with the P word in them? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🧐

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 April, 12:17
Ga Morning VK! 😀
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump - I Am Batman - YouTube

Gotham's Savior! #Chicago #TrumpOwnershipWhen: ?Where: ? FAIR USE: This video contains copyrighted material. We are showing this video to help understand tod...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 April, 12:13
God AWESOMELY BLESS You

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 April, 12:04

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
21 April, 11:53
🙈🤣

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 April, 11:38
Good morning VK 😁

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
Good morning VK 😁

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
Good morning VK 😁

Kathy Wood @MTKat
21 April, 11:35
Good morning!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
21 April, 11:31

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 April, 11:30
GM ts 10:32 >123. gonna be a batass day ✅

Vickie Black @SassyPatrioticNana
21 April, 11:28
Well I was going to say that was Wuhan Willie but I can’t het past thst I think he’s got a hard on😳😂😂

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 April, 11:25
2 drops mention bat