Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:12
👀👀👀

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 April, 06:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
in the long run both are processed factory garbage and should not be consumed. Food is medicine. Eat to live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 April, 10:27
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Yes of course, nothing should be garnered from a market. Hand made/home made is the key to health with good produce and meats. My family cannot fill a single trash can a week with our household garbage. We do not have anything in packages, containers, and cans so what we bought is actually what we ate nearly 1-1 ratio of weight. Our garbage is mostly in the toilet later!
But the objective of the pictures is to point out the immense amounts of toxic repulsive crap they allow in American sold products.
I east almost exclusively meats and animal products. Have for years now and am extremely healthy and at near 6ft tall weigh only 165lbs. I am only 1 inch larger in my waist measurement than I was at 17 and I am now 55. People do not get near enough natural sunlight as well for true health. Oh, and without sunscreen! Blah!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 April, 06:00
Even Mexico has better products than here. FDA is the director of making sure we get poisoned.

24 April, 10:28
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
They need to make sure you die off right about the time your trust matures at 65.

Diana DJT @Diana
21 April, 11:13
IMO the least amount of processed food you eat, the better you will be. The preservatives are high in sugars, sodium & fats, artificial actually. The thought of what is going on in these places is frightening 😱 If it’s WH’s they are destroying the bad voodoo, if BH’s they are involved in a cover up, destroying evidence 💥
Please, stay safe Patriots 🙏🏼🇺🇸Godspeed 💥

21 April, 11:16
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
We cannot fill one garbage can every week in our home. We make everything from scratch, and there are no packages to toss out! No boxes, cans, plastic containers etc. It is amazing how much trash that processed food make!