cookies
Jell-O
yogurt
gum
meats
puddings
cereals
pet food
Artificial dyes are made from chemicals derived from petroleum… the same stuff used to make gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt, and tar.

Artificial dyes have been linked to:
brain cancer

nerve-cell deterioration
hyperactivity in children

Despite the bad history, it seems the government is okay with using us as the subjects for their science experiments. As of 2007 the following seven artificial colorings are permitted in food (the most common in bold) in the United States:

Blue No. 1
Blue No. 2
Green No. 3
Red No. 40
Red No. 3
Yellow No. 5
Yellow No. 6
Check your labels. If your food has to be colored for you to eat, you don't want it, or need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 11:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
Same with household cleaners, laundry detergents, scented products. They now make scented magic markers and crayons for kids. What do people do when the smell something they find pleasant? They take in a deep breath. I have always been super-sensitive to scented products and am guessing it is the petroleum in it, I hold my breath when walking down the candle, laundry and cleaning aisles of the stores or have a headache within a few minutes. Normal selfcare products like shampoos and conditioners, I order them online, just the basics with no scents or all the other junk put into it... before that I found myself in the shower with 4 different brands of shampoo and almost crying trying to figure out which would cause the least amount of damage. My eyes would puff shut and I'd break out all over my body from them.... I had to search for something my body could handle. But most people aren't even aware of the vast amounts of toxins in the products they use daily. Add chemicals in foods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
And most people have no idea how toxic even scents can be. Could you share where you order your selfcare products online? That would be great. As far as cleaning products go, I've always made my own: vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, orange/lemon oil, laundry detergent, etc. I just pick a Sunday and spend a few hours making enough to last for a few months.
Last year my daughter came to stay with us for a while. In her room she plugged in one of those Glade Plug-in Fresheners and put one in the hallway. OMG, I wanted to wring her neck. The room she stayed in was where I dried all my herbs and she couldn't stand the smell of them so she used those Glades. At 2 AM, she had to be rushed to the ER and my cat became deathly ill. So we're up opening all the windows wee hours in the morning trying to get rid of that Glade junk and it's 30 degrees outside. They told her at the ER to Avoid all those plugins because breathing them is toxic if you have allergies.
06:45 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
21 April, 12:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
I order from New Directions Aromatics. Under the cosmetic basics...
https://www.newdirectionsa...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 April, 12:40
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you Pink. I appreciate it.