cookies
Jell-O
yogurt
gum
meats
puddings
cereals
pet food
Artificial dyes are made from chemicals derived from petroleum… the same stuff used to make gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt, and tar.

Artificial dyes have been linked to:
brain cancer

nerve-cell deterioration
hyperactivity in children

Despite the bad history, it seems the government is okay with using us as the subjects for their science experiments. As of 2007 the following seven artificial colorings are permitted in food (the most common in bold) in the United States:

Blue No. 1
Blue No. 2
Green No. 3
Red No. 40
Red No. 3
Yellow No. 5
Yellow No. 6
Check your labels. If your food has to be colored for you to eat, you don't want it, or need it.
07:19 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 11:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
Same with household cleaners, laundry detergents, scented products. They now make scented magic markers and crayons for kids. What do people do when the smell something they find pleasant? They take in a deep breath. I have always been super-sensitive to scented products and am guessing it is the petroleum in it, I hold my breath when walking down the candle, laundry and cleaning aisles of the stores or have a headache within a few minutes. Normal selfcare products like shampoos and conditioners, I order them online, just the basics with no scents or all the other junk put into it... before that I found myself in the shower with 4 different brands of shampoo and almost crying trying to figure out which would cause the least amount of damage. My eyes would puff shut and I'd break out all over my body from them.... I had to search for something my body could handle. But most people aren't even aware of the vast amounts of toxins in the products they use daily. Add chemicals in foods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
20 April, 11:22
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
The amount of chemicals taken in daily between foods, cleaners, selfcare products and scented things has to be vast... it's no wonder people get sick. This site can help if you have questions about skincare products before you buy...
https://www.ewg.org/skinde...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 April, 06:45
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
And most people have no idea how toxic even scents can be. Could you share where you order your selfcare products online? That would be great. As far as cleaning products go, I've always made my own: vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, orange/lemon oil, laundry detergent, etc. I just pick a Sunday and spend a few hours making enough to last for a few months.
Last year my daughter came to stay with us for a while. In her room she plugged in one of those Glade Plug-in Fresheners and put one in the hallway. OMG, I wanted to wring her neck. The room she stayed in was where I dried all my herbs and she couldn't stand the smell of them so she used those Glades. At 2 AM, she had to be rushed to the ER and my cat became deathly ill. So we're up opening all the windows wee hours in the morning trying to get rid of that Glade junk and it's 30 degrees outside. They told her at the ER to Avoid all those plugins because breathing them is toxic if you have allergies.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 April, 08:20
I found out about Red 40 the hard way about 15 years ago. Had to go to the ER a few times with hefty bills to pay. It took a while to find the culprit. Red 40 is in so many foods! I cannot eat or drink anything with food dyes and I never eat processed foods of any kind. People will understand soon that [they] have been poisoning everyone for a very long time! I cringe when I see parents not caring about labels and dyes or what their kids are eating. Propylene Glycol in a lot of foods too. 🤮 Our bodies cannot recognize petroleum as food. It builds up over the years gradually. There is way more cancer now than there used to be. Go figure…..😡

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
20 April, 08:11
When my son was young around 5 or 6, I noticed he would get super hyper and throw fits, be kind of bizerk, when he ate or drank items with Red40 in it. Ever since then I've been wary and avoidant of all that junk too.

20 April, 08:16
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
I tried to ban drinks in my classroom but of course that didn't work. The meals were provided by the school, so I wasn't allowed to tell students they couldn't have them but the foods and drinks were filled with dyes of every color. You could certainly tell the difference in the behavior of kids after they are. What could you do? Lunches were the same thing. It was no surprise to me that so many kids were on meds like Ritalin. It's just heartbreaking to watch because you know it's the foods and the vaccines that are keeping kids sick, but very few pay attention to either.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 April, 07:42
Indeed, the best thing I ever did for my health and family's health was learn to read labels and started buying everything as whole and clean as possible.

The reason so many are zombified and dumbed down is because of the slow poisoning from commercial products and an FDA that allows for it.

You can find lists online of ingredients to look for to avoid including bath and body care products as well as yard and home cleaning and care products.

Fabreeeze is the most evil and sinister product to hit the planet.

If you want your home to smell fresh, get the and keep the air moving, let the sunshine in, use an ozone machine occasionally and essential oil diffusers that truly break down orders, actually are HEALING to breath in, while smelling awesome.

An example of comparing labels when looking at products. Why all the extra crap?

20 April, 07:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
THIS FDA NEEDS TO BE PROSECUTED AND CLOSED DOWN. Yes, people need to be responsible for the foods they choose to eat, but these poisons are in ALL OF OUR FOOD SUPPLY. We need to demand changes or this agency to be abolished. And we need to do it now.