Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
There are a lot of people that feel the way you do. Others will say to hang on, trust the plan, you are important, don't give up. Nice to hear but is it enough to help you get past the pain? I don't know, but I do wish you the best. Life is very difficult and the hype and let downs of this 'show', doesn't make it any easier. In fact, it may make it more difficult as 'knowing' isn't a panacea of happiness. Everyone has challenges to overcome and sometimes it does help to have people to talk to. Is there anything that any of us can to do help you in this moment?
01:43 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 April, 03:34
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I just want to say + Your Kindness is Beautiful!
Many Blessings @qualityorquantity = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 04:49
It is a roller coaster for sure.
Nana has had more than one tell me they guess they wish they just didnt know at times when they were feeling very low.
They said "Hell if I didnt know I would be like the rest of these ppl just tra la laing around happy doing my everyday shit just like the ones still asleep are" " Hell the only ones suffering here are the ones awake to what is going on, the asleep ones are just no different that always"

Then they calm down and get past the hurt of it and get back in the battle.

Everyone needs a break from this shit.
If you dont take breaks and do things to take care of yourself, well it will be much more difficult.

It is unfortunate that it is taking so long.
Nana has thought we were at a point where we would have the precipice for weeks now too.

But when you think about it, what is the alternative to staying in the fight really?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 April, 02:39
2020-21 were difficult for me because I went down various rabbit Holes.. At the end of 2021 and now 2022 I just focus on Presence. I live now, I dont watch news and I only come to this place to get updated. Got two bunnies and my dogs to keep me bright and smiling. I trust God above everything else like a child Trusts their parents. I give thanks for everything I have and how I could prepare for whats coming. Even if Im still unprepared in some way ... I Know My Father in heaven .. in my heart .. will take care of me . I practice complete Faith and it has made all the difference . Trust like a child and you will have entered The Kingdom. You will always be safe there .

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 02:19
Thank you. i guess i feel alone...that people/family just dont care enough...and the constant pain and daily struggle of a weltering body. Its not supposed to be this way...the daily struggle is hard..very hard...chronic fatigue, pain, alone, ....

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 April, 10:12
i am lifting you up in prayer right now, envisioning God’s protective arms around you.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 April, 12:00
We are With You Phantom = = = > < >
May you be lifted Up = = = > < >
#darktolight = = = > < >

Phl 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

>>>------------< >

Here's an LT Interview with Shelia Holm that put life in a whole new prespective for me + Many Blessings to you = = = > < >

https://rumble.com/v11kemh...