Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:18
Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 April, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 12:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I have a frequency generator (told you, nerd at heart). I really meed to use it more, it’s time consuming.

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
Oh boy- last night I bought an EMF reader now I just ordered a vibe generator. This whole Q thing better be real or I am fooked.😀
12:44 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 01:12
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
We have a frequency generator. You have to wet the foot and hand pads to use it. It has codes for every ailment. You can run several at once. They can take a while. I definitely could use it more oftem.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 April, 01:21
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
On order!!!