Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 11:48
Dan on TRUTH Social...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 12:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
While looking for a Guardian meme I was looking for I came across this interesting post. Sorry it's so long :)

~ from December 20, 2020 by Cheryl Tuumalo

"Amazing timing wouldn't you say! The symbolism is loud and clear.
Just two days ago they unveiled the U.S. Space Force corridor at the Pentagon and announced that space professionals will be called 'The Guardians'… Oh boy, now we have 'Guardians of the Galaxy'? It seems like some kind of joke, but they are very serious about all of this.
'U.S. Space Force Unveils Name of Space Professionals'….

"Today, after a yearlong process that produced hundreds of submissions and research involving space professionals and members of the general public, we can finally share with you the name by which we will be known: Guardians." -Space Force Mil December 18th
"The birthday celebrations continue!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
ONE FREN ONXE POSTED INTERVIEW WITH JESSIE CZEBOTAR, EX SATANIST BREEDING PROGRAM...

SHE DECODED VERY SHADY BACKGROUND, OF WHOM THOSE GUYS ACTUALLY ARE DEDICATED... BUT I CANT FOUND IT NOW

ASKIN FOR A FREN, IF YOU HAVE IT, REPOST PLEASE
12:42 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:03
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Not sure if this is the right one. I believe it is the 2nd interview which so far has been taken down on every link I tried.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 01:03
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I have seen her on Bitchute and YouTube. She has been on Sarah Westall's show, She is on YouTube Carmen Smith Studer.