Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 11:48
Dan on TRUTH Social...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
While looking for a Guardian meme I was looking for I came across this interesting post. Sorry it's so long :)

~ from December 20, 2020 by Cheryl Tuumalo

"Amazing timing wouldn't you say! The symbolism is loud and clear.
Just two days ago they unveiled the U.S. Space Force corridor at the Pentagon and announced that space professionals will be called 'The Guardians'… Oh boy, now we have 'Guardians of the Galaxy'? It seems like some kind of joke, but they are very serious about all of this.
'U.S. Space Force Unveils Name of Space Professionals'….

"Today, after a yearlong process that produced hundreds of submissions and research involving space professionals and members of the general public, we can finally share with you the name by which we will be known: Guardians." -Space Force Mil December 18th
"The birthday celebrations continue!"
12:26 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 April, 01:01
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Think mirror. Remember that before Jesus, the cross was a sign of suffering. After Jesus conquored death on the cross, the cross is now a symbol of hope and celebration. Remember "flip the switch", and "switch the flip"; memes by VK that would show up from time to time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 April, 12:42
ONE FREN ONXE POSTED INTERVIEW WITH JESSIE CZEBOTAR, EX SATANIST BREEDING PROGRAM...

SHE DECODED VERY SHADY BACKGROUND, OF WHOM THOSE GUYS ACTUALLY ARE DEDICATED... BUT I CANT FOUND IT NOW

ASKIN FOR A FREN, IF YOU HAVE IT, REPOST PLEASE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 01:03
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I have seen her on Bitchute and YouTube. She has been on Sarah Westall's show, She is on YouTube Carmen Smith Studer.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:03
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Not sure if this is the right one. I believe it is the 2nd interview which so far has been taken down on every link I tried.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 12:39
WOW, I never caught that. Yes, you are right.

21 April, 12:36
◾Saturn◾
Now it's pretty obvisous looking at the Space Force logo, that it looks just like Saturn. It's important to learn the connection between Saturn and satan to understand the occult. Saturn was worshiped thus where Saturnalia (aka Christmas) cames from. Ancient cultures revered Saturn as the greatest god, and many ascribe Saturn as being earth's first 'sun.' Thus where you also have the 'Lord of the Rings'.

This is where 'Halos' come from, they are not Biblical. It's all about sun worship. We are told in the Word to not worship the creation but to worship the Creator. So many look to the stars and 'wandering stars' planets.

The Word tells us that satan is "The prince of the power of the air." Ephesians 2:2 Remember “The air” here is the spiritual realm above the earth where Satan and his demons move and exist.

21 April, 12:32
◾Polaris◾

'In the center of the delta is the star Polaris, which symbolizes how the core values guide the Space Force mission. -Space Force Mil (Core values? Hmm, interesting!)

Polaris "North Star" is in the center/heart of the Delta…
Ponder on this.. "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" Isaiah 14:13

We know that Heaven, where the Messiah, Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father, is in the North, bible verses state that He will come from the North as well. I believe right above Polaris. Take a look at these verses… Job 26:7/Ezekiel 1:4/Psalm 48:2 /Psalm 75:6.

21 April, 12:34
POLARIS cont'd
Why the North…
Who else lives in the 'North'. It's said that Peter Pan's magical world exists within a star. The star right from the Northern star ("second star to the right and straight on 'till morning"). Neverland is a metaphor for a land of 'ETERNAL childhood'. Who is second to the right. "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." Colossians 3:1 And this is where we find 'ETERNAL life' "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus…" 1 Peter 5:10 Interesting that they would use the name 'Peter' Pan, don't you think. Every Pope is also known as 'Peter'. You see the counterfeit in every way

Peter Pan gets his name from the god Pan. And many times he's seen with pipes, like the pied piper. He is one in the same with Apollo and Baphomet. You see whether Peter Pan or Santa Claus, satan is tricking children into believing he lives in the North, where Jesus

21 April, 12:30
◾Delta◾

On the logo a Delta is covering the planet. Now what is a Delta….
"The origin of the Delta as a symbol is located in Ancient Greece and is loaded with meanings. Fourth letter of the Greek Alphabet, which corresponds to us to the letter D, the Delta, in its capital form (Δ), resembles an equilateral triangle. Even for the ancient Greeks, the Delta symbol represents the elements of nature: Water, Earth, Fire and Air, indicating the totality of the universe. We can thus say that the meaning of Delta is “the sum of all things”. It can also represent the end of a journey, the completion of a mission."

Maybe thus why it's stated that the four beveled elements on the Delta symbolize the joint armed forces supporting the space mission, Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines. Hmm!
'Sacred Delta'?

21 April, 12:31
DELTA cont'd

"The equilateral triangle is to be found scattered throughout the Masonic system. It forms in the Royal Arch the figure within which the jewels of the officers are suspended. It is in the Ineffable Degrees the sacred Delta, everywhere presenting itself as the symbol of the Grand Architect of the Universe."

21 April, 12:28
"One of the Trump Administration’s great achievements into the future will be the authorization and start up of the SPACE FORCE. 75 years since Air Force. Congratulations to all!"
-Donald Trump Twitter December 19th

◾Motto◾
"The U.S Space Force released its logo and motto, Semper Supra (Always Above), July 22, 2020 at the Pentagon, D.C. The logo and motto honor the heritage and history of the U.S. Space Force."
'Always Above'