Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 April, 11:48
Dan on TRUTH Social...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 12:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
While looking for a Guardian meme I was looking for I came across this interesting post. Sorry it's so long :)

~ from December 20, 2020 by Cheryl Tuumalo

"Amazing timing wouldn't you say! The symbolism is loud and clear.
Just two days ago they unveiled the U.S. Space Force corridor at the Pentagon and announced that space professionals will be called 'The Guardians'… Oh boy, now we have 'Guardians of the Galaxy'? It seems like some kind of joke, but they are very serious about all of this.
'U.S. Space Force Unveils Name of Space Professionals'….

"Today, after a yearlong process that produced hundreds of submissions and research involving space professionals and members of the general public, we can finally share with you the name by which we will be known: Guardians." -Space Force Mil December 18th
"The birthday celebrations continue!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
◾Polaris◾

'In the center of the delta is the star Polaris, which symbolizes how the core values guide the Space Force mission. -Space Force Mil (Core values? Hmm, interesting!)

Polaris "North Star" is in the center/heart of the Delta…
Ponder on this.. "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" Isaiah 14:13

We know that Heaven, where the Messiah, Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father, is in the North, bible verses state that He will come from the North as well. I believe right above Polaris. Take a look at these verses… Job 26:7/Ezekiel 1:4/Psalm 48:2 /Psalm 75:6.
12:32 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 12:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
POLARIS cont'd
Why the North…
Who else lives in the 'North'. It's said that Peter Pan's magical world exists within a star. The star right from the Northern star ("second star to the right and straight on 'till morning"). Neverland is a metaphor for a land of 'ETERNAL childhood'. Who is second to the right. "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." Colossians 3:1 And this is where we find 'ETERNAL life' "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus…" 1 Peter 5:10 Interesting that they would use the name 'Peter' Pan, don't you think. Every Pope is also known as 'Peter'. You see the counterfeit in every way

Peter Pan gets his name from the god Pan. And many times he's seen with pipes, like the pied piper. He is one in the same with Apollo and Baphomet. You see whether Peter Pan or Santa Claus, satan is tricking children into believing he lives in the North, where Jesus