cookies
Jell-O
yogurt
gum
meats
puddings
cereals
pet food
Artificial dyes are made from chemicals derived from petroleum… the same stuff used to make gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt, and tar.

Artificial dyes have been linked to:
brain cancer

nerve-cell deterioration
hyperactivity in children

Despite the bad history, it seems the government is okay with using us as the subjects for their science experiments. As of 2007 the following seven artificial colorings are permitted in food (the most common in bold) in the United States:

Blue No. 1
Blue No. 2
Green No. 3
Red No. 40
Red No. 3
Yellow No. 5
Yellow No. 6
Check your labels. If your food has to be colored for you to eat, you don't want it, or need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
When my son was young around 5 or 6, I noticed he would get super hyper and throw fits, be kind of bizerk, when he ate or drank items with Red40 in it. Ever since then I've been wary and avoidant of all that junk too.
08:11 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikoHilo in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 April, 08:16
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
I tried to ban drinks in my classroom but of course that didn't work. The meals were provided by the school, so I wasn't allowed to tell students they couldn't have them but the foods and drinks were filled with dyes of every color. You could certainly tell the difference in the behavior of kids after they are. What could you do? Lunches were the same thing. It was no surprise to me that so many kids were on meds like Ritalin. It's just heartbreaking to watch because you know it's the foods and the vaccines that are keeping kids sick, but very few pay attention to either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
20 April, 08:37
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes, that is and would be so difficult. The intention of keeping people clogged and in a stupor perpetuating. The appeal to taste buds, eyes and the bottom line taking precedent over health. Keep doing what we can đź‘Ť:)