Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 April, 06:49
⚠️WARNING - DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH⚠️

"This Is Not Normal" - Embalmer Richard Hirschman Releases Footage of Unbelievable Blood Clots

In 60 seconds, you'll see something only found in vaccinated people. This is what happens to some people after getting vaccinated. Is there any wonder we are seeing so many vaccine injuries and death?

This is taken from an artery in a man who died after COVID vaccination. Richard is seeing these clots now in 83% of the 35 cases that he did this month.

These videos were offered to the CDC and FDA to view, but seriously doubt they will ever get back on it....they don't want to have to deal with evidence like this.

See https://stevekirsch.substa...

Credit:stkirsch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
20 April, 07:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My dear mother has blood clots in her lungs. Blood thinner is not working. She is vaxed. I am not ready to lose her. My father isnt either. Losing her will be devastating for our entire family. I am seeing so many who are vaxed who are now suffering strange health issues. Vaxed healthy brother in law was having fainting spells and was diagnosed with a severe arrhythmia . He now has a pace maker at a young age. Its really happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
So sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart for everybody involved.
07:45 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Boe, click on at the bottom under it