Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 April, 05:05
are shrooms legal yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 05:10
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 April, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, thoughts on ayahuasca?
have you done it?
are you a certified/non-certified shaman?

visualizing all of us at a ceremony together.

NEO ONE @Neo
20 April, 12:19
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I cooked it for my wifey more as ten times.
The most effektive plant on our earth.
DMT for everyone, my thoughts.

John McCarthy @Remix636
20 April, 04:26
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I had the pleasure of this experience only once and firmly believe it could be the global cure. I have personally met several people who used it to break away from heroine addiction and many others that are near impossible to break free from once you have been sucked into them too long. One of the guys I talked had been hooked on H for a good 12 years and after a 2 week session in South America, he never again touched the stuff.

NEO ONE @Neo
Yes, that's great and truth. It's a medicine and not a drug.
Iboga is also very well to cure a hard drug illness.
04:41 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 12:45
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
From my experience, the way I see certain psychs helping is the cause an individual to go through an ego death and they seemingly unwire the brain and after the "trip" is over, your brain needs to be put back together. It is kind of like rebooting a computer when the cache is full. mental illness (that can be seen in many different forms) could essentially be undone because they are likely a damaged neural pathway due to trauma. After the ride is over I found myself having to do things like relearning how to see the world around me and how to walk again. It was almost like dismantling the entire brain and putting it back together as it was supposed to be put together.