JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I hope that you're dialed into MEME TRUNK Truth seeker. This is a White Hat operation.

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...

#TheGreatAwakening
#FamiliaIsEverything
01:48 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 06:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yep. Time for the perp-walk for this fraud..💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 12:01
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
The arrogance of naming yourself Renegade. Seeing this reminded me of Trump recently saying that you could take the 5 worst president's, combine them, and they still would not total the damage that the "Joe Biden" administration has done. That's really saying something because Hussein- alone- did a LOT of damage. Bye Bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 02:54
@DongaldTrunk 👈😎👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 08:57
Thank you for keeping us up to date hun.
You da best!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
20 April, 02:21
Our President has been spittin the truth for years................

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 April, 02:19
WE HAVE HAD DECADES DIGESTING THIS INFORMATION I FEEL BAD FOR THE INNOCENTS WAKING UP NOW

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 April, 01:58
0bama is even more of a fraud than the old retard who's pretending to be Joe Biden.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 August, 06:18
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Islamic deception, and infiltration, conquest of the West... the caliphate arises.

taqqiya
muruna
kitman
twaria

Alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists