Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
My sweet cousin is in hospice.
This “pandemic” is so damn evil.
If you see this, please pray for her transition into etermity to be filled with peace, comfort and love.
09:43 AM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarolinaOuest in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 April, 03:18
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
20 April, 11:15
As a Hospice Chaplain, I can assure you this will be TRUE. There will be Singing & Praises & Light & Love Welcoming her Home~ Ask for a sign & watch: Your wish will be granted~
Sending Much Love to you & family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 10:26
I am really sorry. My prayers are with you and your cousin. Dear GOD, please intervene in this madness soon.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 April, 10:37
Sending up prayers for you and your family 🙏💗🌈🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 April, 03:11
Prayers for your dear cousin! 🙏🙏🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 April, 01:23
Prayers sent. 🙏♥️🙏

Gray 359 @Gray359
20 April, 12:28
🙏🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 April, 12:09
Praying for God’s grace and mercy.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
20 April, 11:59
I said a prayer for her. I am so sorry!!

Celery Juicer @Emme
20 April, 11:50
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💞

LoveConquers All @All777Love
20 April, 11:35
I’m so sorry to hear about your cousin. I know the angels will be right by her side.🙏🏽💗🙏🏽

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
20 April, 11:31
prayers

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 April, 11:29
🙏❤️Just prayed for you all. GOD Bless.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:28
Oh so sorry it is hard to lose the ppl we love. Prayers for peace for both of you.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
20 April, 11:02
Praying for Her🙏🙏🙏

I understand how you feel this month a familiar and a very dear friend of the family were murdered (heart problems after take the damn vaccine) this evil must end now.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 April, 10:56
🙏May a peaceful spirit fill you, your family, and your dear cousin’s heart knowing that eternal life with Our Lord is filled with incredible Love.

🙏May a peaceful spirit fill you, your family, and your dear cousin’s heart knowing that eternal life with Our Lord is filled with incredible Love.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 April, 10:53
🙏so sorry to hear you are going thru this... may our Lord love and protect you and your family on this journey and welcome your cousin with open arms

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 April, 10:52
🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 April, 10:50
🙏🙏🙏 I am saying many Prayers for Your Sweet Cousin 🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 10:49
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 10:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
20 April, 10:35
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💚🌹

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 April, 10:30
I lost my little sister last Thursday to pancreatic cancer. Prayign for your cousin and my sister.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 10:40
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

20 April, 12:00
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
I will be praying for you, too. Im sorry for your loss. ❤️🙏🏼🕊

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
I lost my little sister last Thursday to pancreatic cancer. Prayign for your cousin and my sister.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45

20 April, 10:22
Thank you family, for the love.

Family is everything.❤️🙏🏼