Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 04:56
I've been in strong prayer over this ever since this Amber Alert woke me this morning. Please add this young teen to your prayers! She was kidnapped and there is a ransom request.

Victim female left work (Pour Some Sugar on Me) bakery at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Monday, April 18, 2022. The victim along with another co-worker was walking to their vehicles parked a block away. The two (2) females were met with an un-known white female standing near a parked vehicle. The unknown white female asked the victim if she could use her phone. She (unknown female) stated that she was lost and her parents were staying in a condo here in Hot Springs. The unknown female changed her mind and stated to the victim that she needed to utilize the GPS coordinates and asked the victim to walk closer to the unknown female's vehicle. During this time the friend of the victim stated that she will go and get her vehicle, parked in the City of Hot Springs owned parking garage. When the friend arrives to pi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 05:27
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Have to ask this question.

Amber alerts. I don't get many at all in the Tri state area. Don't know any families with missing kids. 800k go missing in the USA.
Trying to get a gauge of how many could possibly be trafficked.

Do you know anyone 'Personally' with Kids that haven't been found?

As a parent I would lose my mind.

Yes

No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
Here in NC it happens regulary , makes my stomach drop each time my phone goes off 😭
08:04 AM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it