Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 04:56
I've been in strong prayer over this ever since this Amber Alert woke me this morning. Please add this young teen to your prayers! She was kidnapped and there is a ransom request.

Victim female left work (Pour Some Sugar on Me) bakery at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Monday, April 18, 2022. The victim along with another co-worker was walking to their vehicles parked a block away. The two (2) females were met with an un-known white female standing near a parked vehicle. The unknown white female asked the victim if she could use her phone. She (unknown female) stated that she was lost and her parents were staying in a condo here in Hot Springs. The unknown female changed her mind and stated to the victim that she needed to utilize the GPS coordinates and asked the victim to walk closer to the unknown female's vehicle. During this time the friend of the victim stated that she will go and get her vehicle, parked in the City of Hot Springs owned parking garage. When the friend arrives to pi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to ask this question.

Amber alerts. I don't get many at all in the Tri state area. Don't know any families with missing kids. 800k go missing in the USA.
Trying to get a gauge of how many could possibly be trafficked.

Do you know anyone 'Personally' with Kids that haven't been found?

As a parent I would lose my mind.

Yes

No

05:27 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 April, 08:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here in NC it happens regulary , makes my stomach drop each time my phone goes off 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
20 April, 07:12
I personally have not known of anyone that has gone missing (other than Adam Walsh at the time - he was a neighbor). I get more Silver Alerts here in Florida than Amber Alerts. And I agree, with 800K missing every year, you’d think more people “would know someone” that was missing. when I was 27 and my daughter was 2, i would get the usual grandma/grandpa types stopping me at the mall to tell me how beautiful she was - but I was very creeped out by the number of 20’something young men that would stop us to fawn all over her! REALLY creeped out! So much so that I had an alarm system installed that included screens that activated if cut! that was 1989… and I lived in sleepytown Port Saint Lucie, pop. 26k… (then).

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 01:12
I only had one friend whose child went missing on a hike out west in either Washington or Oregon. She and I shared the same birthday and I was heartbroken for her parents. I don't know why or how but I felt that she was in a very dark place. She was finally found by a father and son hiking and sadly she was found dead. That is the only person that I knew. I can't even go there in my mind. I am glad I was a helicopter mom for the most part. I will never forget this girl's dad looking for her and he just had surgery on his leg. He hiked even though he had to be in great pain physically and emotionally. I am just glad that they had closure.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
20 April, 12:28
We use to get them all the time, Amber Alerts, but past few years we rarely get them.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 April, 12:23
3 girls from my area went missing and were killed in 96-97, supposedly the next girl he kidnapped got away and the police found out who he was and he killed himself.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
20 April, 12:10
No one personally…… but still wonder about Mark Himebaugh

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 11:32
Im in the Raleigh/Durham NC area and i get alerts. Not that often tho. When i was 12 i was walking to school with a girlfriend(we use to walk back then)after pulling over, a young man in the back seat of a limo opened his door and asked us if we wanted to go for a ride. He acted very polite and persuasive..i thought about it but ultimately never went...Hopefully the white hats have put a dent in the trafficking rings.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 April, 11:22
Every year there is warnings of suspicious vans around the schools in this area.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 April, 11:20
Had at least 5 alerts go off the day of my mom’s visitation. All of our phones kept going off. That was January 7

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 11:18
I don't know any parent personally who grieves for a missing child. The pain would be unbearable for me. I am close friends with my sheriff and he grieves over them all he's looking for. One in particular has been unsolved for many years for him. He once shared that he wasn't getting much cooperation in her investigation either. Another friend to many of us here lost her life investigating traffickers. Sen. Linda Collins.

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
19 April, 11:13
She's still missing.
We had many in our area "go missing" between 2008-2015 while I was raising my kids in Jacksonville area.
Haleigh's first cousin, Lonzie Barton, went missing in 2015...after an extended time he was found...murdered and thrown in the woods.

From my area:
Haleigh Cummings
Lonzie Barton
Somer Thompson (just two blocks away)

there was also Caylee Anthony
Jessica Lunsford
and several more

I suspect the State of Florida and local governments are involved in all of them.

These are all Caucasian children.
I suspect the others aren't really reported.

I DO NOT TRUST AMBER ALERTS.
I DO NOT FORWARD THEM.

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
19 April, 11:16
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Forgot Charity Periwinkle.

I've seen and interacted with the parents of Charity, Somer and Haleigh....Lonzie was related to my step daughter and he was also Haleigh's cousin.

This was all very traumatizing to my own children growing up.
The morning Haleigh went missing, Caylee's body had just been found recently and my 4th grade son came to me before school and said, "Mama, another little girl is missing."

I can still hear his little voice telling me that today.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 April, 11:06
i don’t personally kniw anyone who’s lost a child however, I get quite a few Amber alerts on my iphone…I live in TX.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
19 April, 11:05
I think that a lot of the children who go missing are orphans

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 11:01
We have several amber alerts in TN I dont know any of them personally.

We had one last year and the next day I had a wide awake vision and I could see where the little girl was. I was seeing thro her eyes, I knew it was her some how, she was in a basement that had a very small window lite half window at ground level, she could see the sunlight coming in thro it.
I tried to tell the cops there, it was in E TN and they just thought I was nuts, but I know homes in Tn and I can promise you in that area there are not that many homes with that kind of basement, not that many homes have basements in TN unless they are on a lake or in the mountains but most of those have walk out basements not the kind with ground level windows.
I never checked back to see if they found her because I didnt want to know since they refused to look. I could feel her fear and it really upset me too but I got no where with them. Crazy Nana.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 April, 10:58
weird that i was wondering myself the same thing lately. hardly ever an alert. maybe 1 last year? im in pretty much your area...you'd think there'd be 5,000× more considering the 800,000. what's this all about? is the alert to actually alert the bad guys when a kid gets away? i never in my whole life heard of anyone having to go throught this (thank God!) but the numbers don't jive.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
19 April, 10:33
im pretty sure they typically can determine the whereabouts of around 250k of those 800k that go missing every year. Dont know if that helps your gauge 🤷

Pink Totter @Totter
19 April, 10:28
My niece use to work in the maternity ward in a local hospital. She asked to be transferred because so many young mothers addicted to drugs would come in have their babies and leave them at the hospital.
I asked her what happened to the babies, she just figured someone from the mother's family would come and pick them up. This is in a smaller populated area... in big cities it has to be more often. Babies born, mothers addicted and don't care.... sad. How many of them are never seen again because no one is looking for them?

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
19 April, 10:23
local Amish girl disappeared last summer solstice... never found

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 April, 09:35
I run pages for local missing persons. Crystal going missing is what drug me to this path. The desperation and panic that comes with the missing is life altering. I cannot describe the immense pain and turmoil you live. There are no words. The veil was lifted in that moment. I pray for those families often.
God bless them.

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
19 April, 09:33
Mark Himebaugh - was 11 years old went he went missing from Del Haven, NJ in 1991

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
19 April, 09:30
Agreed. As a parent myself, I cannot imagine that pain and ever wanting to give up. God never gives up on his children, nor should we.

LeLe John @Grace1125
19 April, 08:52
wondering where mine are

LeLe John @Grace1125
wondering where mine are

LeLe John @Grace1125
wondering where mine are

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
19 April, 08:29
I don't know anyone personally, but I met someone on Twitter who's 6 year old daughter was taken from the front yard as she played, she was never found. I also followed closely the story of Christopher Abeyta, a baby who disappeared from his home in Pueblo Co, he was never found. Then Q came along, and I discovered that the Pueblo Depot, a heavily guarded 'mustard gas storage facility' was really used for adrenochrome collection. There were a LOT of kids who went missing from CO, Jacob Wetterly, Beth Miller.and many more. These were all from the 80's and I still remember their names😰

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 April, 08:47
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
jacob wetterly was from mn..killed in mn by an area child molester.

Cher Real6119 @CherReal6119
19 April, 08:26
Hayleigh Cummings in Florida. Never Found. Tim Holmseth claims FL corrupt system knows everything along with Sawman Sawyer.
Maddie McCain never found, something very strange happened there. Suspects looked like Podesta brothers. Natalie Holloway still missing, creepy politician Vandersloot kid suspect. Jon Benet Ramsey murder very suspicious.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
19 April, 08:20
Rarely ends well. With much prayer by a large community this is a story that ended up with the child being found. Don't think it was an amber alert but made public on TV. On 4/8/2022 my neighbor's 15 YR old granddaughter was trafficked from AA arena and was located by facial recognition in OK. Because of some heads up work by private investigation and law enforcement, she was found on 04/18/2022. Thanking God!!!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 April, 08:08
I don't know any personally - as in friends, neighbors, etc. But locally we have quite a few, usually girls, taken off the street and we are rural and in a fairly safe little town.

I also worked in LA County dependency court (foster care) and kids go missing in the system - it is very very easy to lose a child in the system there. And cover ups happen a lot. I was a whistleblower on several areas, lost my job and house and DCFS followed me everywhere - they wanted MY kids as revenge. There is no accountability, no way to sue a judge or social worker - so very easy for children to 'be removed' and then 'parental rights' removed and no one ever sees the child again. Parents who have no rights to their child any longer, can no longer keep track of their child or petition in any way for updates or knowledge on the child.

Think on that - a corrupt, evil, broken system that has zero accountability, that terminates parental rights...who keeps tabs on the child(ren) at that point???

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 April, 07:49
1. “unwanted” children CPP
2. refugees bring “unrelated”/abducted/bought children across borders
3. poverty stricken areas/countries sell thier own children to feed the rest of the family
4. impregnate girls at very young age in the system
5. teenage girls who want to run away
6. lab “babies”

*i am sure they have their sick ways that we dont even know about

God + The Nine
12:21
infinity 8
10:10
888 God Wins!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 April, 07:33
When we lived in Houston TX after school one day on our walk home...my Son Was Approached by a man who had just exited a white Van with NO Windows. He asked my Son if he wanted to play. I was only one house away w/my other child. I told him to run to our porch. I ran with my other son and kept repeating the Van License Plate over & over Out Loud until I could write it down inside.

Ran inside wrote down the Plate Number, called the Principal, He sent out a Mass Voice Emergency VM and then I Called the Police. (we lived 5-6 houses from school)

A Mom on the Next Street at the Library heard the VM from the Prinicipal before she and her daughter left the Library. She then saw a WHITE VAN next to her Car just as she was walking up to her Car. She remembered the VM. from the Principal and Ended Up in a Tug Of War with Kidnapper over her daughter😤! Needless to say we live in North Dallas now, out in the Country and I drive my kids to a wonderful private Christian School! He was Caught!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 April, 08:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
god was watching over you all that day