Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 May, 07:45
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
We do not give a damn about where this traitor was born. He fooled millions of American citizens and he did that deliberately. But we never really went after that tub of lies now did we? No, we stood by and debated back and forth. Neighbors disagreed and families argued and nothing was ever accomplished. Now we see the evidence and there are no more debates. The damage is done folks. We now get to live with the consequences of our INACTION. Our country was damaged and now is on the brink of collapse. When are we going to learn that INACTION is not the answer. When you know something is wrong, you are obligated to take whatever action that you can to correct it. DO SOMETHING for your country or your country will no longer doing anything for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 May, 10:37
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Thank you , I do give a damn .I encourage you to check out the National Liberty Alliance, and start a committee of safety in your community, and sign up to become a Grand Jury Administrator. That is what I am working on at the moment.
Thank you for your kind thoughts 😊
National Liberty Alliance Website
https://www.nationallibert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 May, 06:25
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
interesting that his mother's last name included "OBAMA". My birth cert has my mother's maiden name - not her married name. Same with my son's birth cert. has my maiden name and not my married name...