Veronica Delgado @Veronicaherrera2614
The BTC demonstrates that when he wakes up, he knows exactly what to do and how to destroy all the bears!! Never go against the trends on crypto, even less put levers, it is about the immediate sanction as soon as you turn your back, now anyone who has been in the crypto space for the last 6 or more years certainly knows about the cycle structure, every 4 years BTC goes through a halving even where the amount of Bitcoin that is mined is cut half. Well, the block reward is cut in half. this causes huge price spikes every 4 yrs because it creates a supply and demand, But it's all because of @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin , who taught me how to trade and helped me grow my cryptocurrency from 2 BTC to 13 BTC. No one knows what will happen in the market, and I understand you are only predicting what has happened in the past. People should make their own investment decisions based on their own research, not yours or mine.

#Potus #Trump #MAGA #mask #KAG #WWG #politics #QANON #Law #Election #A
04:19 PM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Veronicaherrera2614 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 May, 10:38
In response Veronica Delgado to her Publication
Thought he wasnt trading for you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396