Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 07:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Patriots are in Control and its showing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 07:42
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yup!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 07:39

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 April, 06:12
My theory was it would be DJT/JFK ticket, then JFK would succeed DJT for 8 yrs. If it were to go that way, JFK would have to change the left's mind about DJT - and their story may do just that. Because if the MSM is dismantled, then it would be possible.

JFK's return is one of the BIG red pills I tried to prescribe to my ex- but she just thinks I'm even crazier now. I hope he is alive and does return, because I think he is one of the few people who could unite the country again. Also, I could make this face to my ex:

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 07:40
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 07:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I do not understand why that is the crazy part,
this man being alive.I know I have also mentioned it to a friend and got the crazy look.
The nightmare is the reality of the horror that took over our land and sacrificed our children.
Crimes are endless as we discover what evil was running the world around us.
From the pope down.
Everything was corupted.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 04:30
Pull the plug on the LIARS- Charge them for Crimes Against Humanity!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 April, 04:07

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 April, 04:03

19 April, 04:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 03:56
The MSM is Fallin Down, Fallin Down, Fallin Down
The MSM is fallin down. My fair lady.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
20 April, 01:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#FallOfTheWicked + Ty+Father+Amen = = = > < >

Proverbs 29:16
When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth:
but the righteous shall see their fall.

Diana DJT @Diana
20 April, 08:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT❤️💥 Best news eva🙏🏼

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 April, 03:44
(C)ommunist (N)ews (N)etwork #Fooked

19 April, 03:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Hahahaha they truly fooked!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
19 April, 04:07
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
😂😂😂 Now I'm hungry for some fluoride lasagna