Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
During his inaugural address, President Trump said, “I’m going to shrink the Government, make it transparent, and put it back in the hands of you, the American people.” Great reminder !

posted 16 hours ago by 7Nick9
03:39 PM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Christos_Corner in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 April, 05:10
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
🔆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
19 April, 04:31
Ho I remember that like it was yesterday...And since I knew a few things since the 90" I was like....OMG are you kidding me RN??
And I have been following Q since this day.
WWG1WGA
/.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 April, 04:27
What he did instead was to put the government in the hands of his family and six years later his fans are still applauding the nepotism that happened in plain sight.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 03:48
Shine a light on the rats... that way, they are easier to target.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 03:45
The Boss always puts them front and center for us to dig!