Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 11:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 April, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It still baffels me as to how the hell they get away with this crap!!!
For years I wondered why other countries hated us, this awakening has given me the simple answer. Evilness in our top ranks!!! All most unbelievable. I thought I knew so much 10 years ago!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
we were collectively placed under a spell....when you hear the same news over and over, you just believe. now we are awake....and pissed! fight for our children and our freedom!
02:16 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 April, 02:23
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Dad taught me in early 70s not to believe everything I read or heard so I try to get all sides.
Apparently he knew!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 April, 02:26
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
my dad said something similar...."don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you read"....lol...wish they could teach discernment in school. children today are doomed unless home schooled!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 April, 02:21
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
yes I am seeing that...
have all ways followed news as my father did (civil service his whole life)
knew lies out there but dam... not to the extent it is now!!!
today they finally blocked Sputnik News, even on Brave & Duck Duck Go. Makes me think a LOT of what they report is True or why the work so hard to hide it.