Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 April, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 April, 04:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 April, 04:03
TS = 11:29 > 1111 > 4.

Oct 29, 2017 12:11:40 PM EDT
Anonymous
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 April, 03:41

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 April, 02:16

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 April, 02:15

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 April, 01:48
It still baffels me as to how the hell they get away with this crap!!!
For years I wondered why other countries hated us, this awakening has given me the simple answer. Evilness in our top ranks!!! All most unbelievable. I thought I knew so much 10 years ago!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 April, 02:16
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
we were collectively placed under a spell....when you hear the same news over and over, you just believe. now we are awake....and pissed! fight for our children and our freedom!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 April, 01:48
It still baffels me as to how the hell they get away with this crap!!!
For years I wondered why other countries hated us, this awakening has given me the simple answer. Evilness in our top ranks!!! All most unbelievable. I thought I knew so much 10 years ago!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 April, 01:03
NoName saved a seat for Renegade.

May [they] both be forgotten twice.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 April, 12:15
so maybe the artillery, tanks and weapons left behind in Afghanistan is for the takedown of ISIS??? just a thought.

so maybe the artillery, tanks and weapons left behind in Afghanistan is for the takedown of ISIS??? just a thought.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 April, 12:12

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 April, 12:11
Traitor in Chief.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 April, 12:12
I remember how Obama kept calling it ISIL instead of ISIS. He was trying to make it look like it was a different organization.

He changed it from S to L, 19 to 12 difference of 7.

11:28 - 7 = 11:21

Q 1121
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.
Q

Burning the Midnight Oil
https://anonup.com/thread/...
My Post 10:07 PM, 4/16
This post 11:28 AM 4/19
Time Diff 2 d 13 h 21 m

Q 243
SA controlled US puppets.
Strings cut.
D's dropping all around over sexual misconduct (1st stage).
Coincidence directly after SA?
Don't you realize the war has gone public?
List who will not be running for re_election.
Coincidence?
Phase I.
Easy to swallow.
Loss of power/influence.
Good time to prosecute.
Just wait until next week.
You are all Patriots.
Q

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 April, 12:03
I never understood why other countries thought americans were idiots but I finally get it now…

the american “dream”

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 12:02
just listening to no name now is worse than nails on a chalkboard, wise than Nancy, worse than Joe. OMFG VK

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 April, 12:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
i agree, but lemme go and find that vid of him
as a pow in his hubbyhole

see which one grates on you more, as a test, k

😂😂😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 April, 12:01
The TRUTH shall set us free….

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
19 April, 11:56
Treason

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 11:53
Traitor =Treason =Death penalty.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
19 April, 01:02
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It. Is. Coming.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 11:40
Ron Paul will go down in history as the "I told you so" Patriot.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 April, 11:41
Traitors ALL! 😠

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 April, 11:35
So many of us thought Ron Paul was nuts/crazy at the time, but now we know he was right all along

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 April, 01:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
He was right about the Syrian war.

Al Jazera was filming student "uprisings" in Damascus, staged. Was told this first hand by a witness who saw the filming, crowd directed to ACT without making noises which he found odd until he saw the footage on the news with sound "added".

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 11:31
We need Pro-World and Pro-Truth government. It'll probably happen after MSM falls.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 April, 11:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The word "Probably" doesnt inspire much confidence