Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 10:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I was researching Lamb or Sheep blood, it has anti-venom properties in it! not only the Blood of Jesus gives us authority over snakes, but also the blood of mere lambs (the animal blood). who knew!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 April, 11:03
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
the snake venon in the vxx needs to be kept at -70C which is equal to 94F -so thats not sustainable in municipale water incase anybody wants to know

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
I know my city water is shitt and havent drank it in over 20 years. I find the venom theory hard to digest. 1. Wouldnt water dilute it? 2. Why arent children and animals being affected by it? I have a feeling its a distraction.
01:44 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chelle_Lynn13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Lynn, click on at the bottom under it