Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
18 April, 11:44
@VincentKennedy !!! Now that things have not gone exactly how you saw them playing out last year - what are your thoughts about the timeline now? When stock market collapse? When - well everything? Thoughts? I can't see free energy in 2023. Free anything for that matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 11:53
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Ya I kinda dont see it that way at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Free Energy tech 'starting' in 2023, yes. But I don't remember any mention of a stock market collapse - just a transition into a new financial system and a collapse in "all Federal Trust." Hopefully a smooth transition will occur.

I think we want a Boom event to take place to scare everyone and allow us to take profits but VK has mentioned that after the deflationary event occurs (70% of CASH offshore leads to deflation) and inflation begins to ramp up afterward, that our economy will pick up speed (assuming under new leadership) and allow us to move forward. Crashing our system entirely would be detrimental to everyone.

I think what most people refer to is the clip from 'Law Abiding Citizen' where Clyde says "I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole f***in' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical." There looks to be another system in the wings that would prevent a huge crash tho.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 08:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
VK mentioned last May that he is pulling out of market in late July because markets won't be able to hold up with all thats coming. He didn't say late July 2021, so it could very easily be this year or next. Recently he mentioned that China could pull out of equities market trying to collapse us. The drop in gold price was his sign to pull out. If August is HOT, I can see a huge drop in our markets as a possibility.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
They'll likely drop but if we have a deflationary period I think everything will. Could see a correction of like 40% maybe more but idk about a full-fledged 'crash'.
11:32 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it