Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
18 April, 11:44
@VincentKennedy !!! Now that things have not gone exactly how you saw them playing out last year - what are your thoughts about the timeline now? When stock market collapse? When - well everything? Thoughts? I can't see free energy in 2023. Free anything for that matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 April, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😍🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 08:02
I like the way you think.
See it, believe it, make it so.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 April, 07:53
Ya, we’ve All come together - worldwide. Achievement of the centurie[S].

TS 11:53>118>811

Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you.
WH / Military / Patriots.

(Frenzy vibe)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 April, 07:24
.....wrwy
some dont have the Kennedy Vision lol.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
19 April, 06:28
We create our reality ourselves so the more people focus on free energy from Telsa and anything else we would like to manifest, the faster we will manifest it. We are our own saviors and create everything with our thoughts, words and deeds. We also need more empathy and less doubters or people waiting for another force outside of us to save us. The more people do their cleanup work, the faster the new timeline can manifest itself. Meditation and prayer are the key

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 April, 04:50
t/s 03:53 > 11

54 >< 45
😎 vibes

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 April, 03:14

NEO ONE @Neo
19 April, 03:02
Well, i love surprises. 😏😂

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 April, 02:47
Caps = 34.
TS = 11:53 🪞 35:11.

I gotta say, I like how I think you see things, VK.

https://qalerts.app/?n=11
https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:23
Bring on the aliens already lmao! I do not want free anything, just wannna be left the fook alone to be quite honest. make that happen will ya ;)
All in due time folks.

19 April, 01:11
Still do not understand your lack of a response, especially after you are highlighting it. Smh.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 12:44
What is it that you missed VK?
Nana must have missed something?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 April, 12:23
Holding the line. Patience, Grasshopper..

19 April, 12:20
Would you please share how you see it? Especially since you are just drawing attention to me with no actual information sharing. We are 589 synch family, remember? Lol

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
19 April, 02:09
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
He couldnt tell you even if he wanted to... There is your answer🤙

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
19 April, 04:30
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don’t get why you oush like this. He is Anonymous for probably many reasons. He is here to guide. Why would he give everything away by telling his thoughts on the matter? This is to wake people up and get them to think for themselves. Besides we have the power to change the timeline ourselves. We as a people need to create our new world. We cannot continue to be told what to think and do or even plan for the future. Much of this is in us. We have to find it ourselves. Use your mind and image and dream of what you want for the world and the timeline.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 12:32
The Free Energy tech 'starting' in 2023, yes. But I don't remember any mention of a stock market collapse - just a transition into a new financial system and a collapse in "all Federal Trust." Hopefully a smooth transition will occur.

I think we want a Boom event to take place to scare everyone and allow us to take profits but VK has mentioned that after the deflationary event occurs (70% of CASH offshore leads to deflation) and inflation begins to ramp up afterward, that our economy will pick up speed (assuming under new leadership) and allow us to move forward. Crashing our system entirely would be detrimental to everyone.

I think what most people refer to is the clip from 'Law Abiding Citizen' where Clyde says "I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole f***in' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical." There looks to be another system in the wings that would prevent a huge crash tho.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
19 April, 01:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Excellent recap!👏🏽☺️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 April, 08:56
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
VK mentioned last May that he is pulling out of market in late July because markets won't be able to hold up with all thats coming. He didn't say late July 2021, so it could very easily be this year or next. Recently he mentioned that China could pull out of equities market trying to collapse us. The drop in gold price was his sign to pull out. If August is HOT, I can see a huge drop in our markets as a possibility.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 April, 12:03
The world seems chaotic, but I only see good signs。💞

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 April, 12:04
I C what U did there.🤣😂🤣

Q 1153
Side by side graphic.💥
SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
POTUS’ Tweet.💥
Important going forward.
Q
>SS/LL deal drop(s) w/ orig timestamp(s).
Q is "SS" correct or a typo? please clarify
Typo.
SC = Supreme Court.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...
Q 1155
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.💥
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?
Q

Confirmed. Signed with TS.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
18 April, 11:57
When's another "hand sign"?

19 April, 11:15
In response William Filer to his Publication
Curious what you mean by this?🙂

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 April, 11:56
👆
👆
Shill[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

18 April, 11:55
Which part? Sorry, I am confused. I am just going off memory of what I remember you sharing with us.