Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 April, 04:52
Happy Easter!

😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 April, 02:16
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
America won't make it to 2024.

We'll be watching the smoke rise in 2023 if things continue at this rate.

The whole world is waiting on the Dragon Families for GESARA, but they refuse to allow it to go forward with Biden in pResidency.

I agree with that!

So, what's the hold-up, now?

Time that lying bastard was snatched up, stuffed into a bag, & shuffled off to GITMO with the rest of them!

My family is spending in a week what we used to spend in a month for gasoline...

Soon, we won't be able to afford to go to work.

Damn good thing I've got some produce coming in from the Victory Garden I planted after tearing some lawn out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
18 April, 02:34
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
im with ya its sad cant sleep at night and my job still trying to force shots on us waiting for the day they say hit the pike its a joke i will not survive until 2023 and most people dont seem to care with what going on maybe it don’t affect them or they just dont care we the people should took to the streets a year ago ill pray for you and your family when i pray for mine at night god bless 🙏🏻one day this plan will hopefully come true but for now doesn’t seem possible

DO keep refusing the jab, RealDeal! It's ridiculous your job is still hammering about it with all the evidence out there that it's a kill shot!

SHAME on them!

I will add you to my prayer list, hon.

My fren in Florida, @qakelady , feels the same way. She's losing her business after YEARS of hard work building it up... My husband left his job of 13 years at AUSTAL, a shipyard in Mobile, AL, to take another pipefitting job at a small privately-owned metal fabrication company. Pay cut of $600/month, no sick pay, no vacation, no holidays... But at least they have insurance, safety bonuses & attendance bonuses.

I'm in the same boat, but luckier, since I have pigs (future bacon on legs) and a good veggie garden that's starting to produce now. @qakelady lives in a high-rise apartment with ZERO space for even a planter full of salad greens!

FUCKING HARD for everyone but the wealthy right now, dammit!

Mr. Trump, ROLL THE CREDITS on this movie!
08:06 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response America First to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 May, 11:17

05 May, 02:26
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

America First @Realdeal
19 April, 11:39
thank you I appreciate it yea i work for a municipality in one of the richest area codes in pa so the commissioners are liberal right now we have the police fop taking the fight to them so if they police win they cant force public works to get it if the police for doesnt again thank you for the prayers god bless