Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Harpy Eagles are the Largest in the World with Talons longer than bear claws. Woah!
05:54 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
19 April, 07:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
19 April, 06:27
Moth Man,…remeber that movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
19 April, 04:40
high vibing sketch shit incoming

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 04:06

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 04:19
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
WOW! That is a neat catch! Nice share thanks. It's very cool as if the Bird is dictating to St. John. I looked up eagles in the Bible and found this and it resonates with my original intent for sharing it as the Eagle is our symbol for of Courage, Power and Freedom in the U.S.

"The Bible uses eagles to t each spiritual principles. The famous verse Isaiah 40:31 use eagles to inspire us and to show us that God provides his people with strength when we feel weak. Many believers love this verse and get inspiration from its words, "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength."

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 April, 03:51
😏eats snakes

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 03:30
Can you not see the soul in this animal? How could ya not?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 03:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Right? You can see the soul of other animals. This one, like someone said looks- feels alien.

19 April, 03:21
Amazing animals!

19 April, 03:20
Oh Danny Nana so needed that laugh!
If ppl have a hard time with this just wait til they see some of what Nana has seen lately.
They might awt to sit down
I think that is an amazing animal.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 April, 02:21
Yikes!

Celery Juicer @Emme
19 April, 02:18
I too, think about the young boy, my Father, that fought, with three of his brothers. Grandma had four sons out at once in ww2. All for demonic bankers.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
19 April, 01:23
That's one big baby right there
I personally find it magnificent

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 03:57
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
It's quite stunning and curious.

Richie Richard @Richie
19 April, 01:18
I wonder if this could be the moth man.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 April, 02:45
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
saw that and thought the exact same thing.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
19 April, 03:58
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Could be!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 01:02
I think it just stole a piece of my soul.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 03:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Didn’t you say you hung out with it at a party once?

In Greek mythology, Aello (/eɪˈɛloʊ/; Ancient Greek: Ἀελλώ, Aellō means "storm" or "storm-swift" in ancient Greek) was one of the Harpy sisters who would abduct people and torture them on their way to Tartarus.[1][2] It is claimed she is the mother of Achilles's immortal steeds Balius (Balios) and Xanthus (Xanthos) by Zephyrus, but some sources claim it was really her sister Celaeno.

She is also referred to as:

Aellopus (/eɪˈɛləpəs/; Ἀελλόπους, Aellopous, "whirlwind-footed")[3]
Aellope (/eɪəˈloʊpiː/; Αελλώπη, Aellōpē)
Podarge (/poʊˈdɑːrdʒiː/; Ποδάργη, Podargē, "she who is foot-speedy")[4]
Podarce (/poʊˈdɑːrsiː/; Ποδάρκη, Podarkē, "she who is foot-safe"?)[5]
Nicothoë (/nɪˈkɒθoʊiː/; Νικοθόη, Nikothoē, "she who is victory-speedy")[6]

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 April, 06:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He kind of has that look to him doesnt he ?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 03:46
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Yesterday I had two random 1:17 and 7:11 time stamps and One was on a post about Q. I caught them later. I was in a zone. Now I wonder if this alien like Eagle caught my attention to be shared here for another reason.

Somethings in the aethers.

It's staring at me in the pic above where I am typing this and I feel like its watching me from above. I just remembered VKs ICU peacock post and someone saying his man in the moon cover photo is watching us from above.

The Eagle is our freedom bird in the U.S. and I thought it was a cool share as its so powerful and commanding-quite a mascot. VK caught it so, maybe it does have something to say.

It's considered the Protector of the Forest and EATS REPTILES!!!
It does sing too.
Harpy Eagle Calls - YouTube

The Harpy Eagle is the largest, most powerful raptor in the Americas, bigger even than the Golden Eagle. Its name refers to the harpies of Greek mythology, m...

19 April, 12:19
A convo with this guy in the wild will leave you scratching your head....

19 April, 12:13
Not so scary in person
http://www.belizezoo.org/i...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 April, 11:09
Sometimes I keep it lighthearted and other times I strech my comfort zone. Either way, it’s a wonderful journey. Harpy rabbit hole. 4/23. St. George. Golden Fleece. Georgia.
#MigraineResearchKindOfDay

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 11:00
Tweety is off to tribunals

Dan Dan @DanDan
19 April, 10:04
Drogon to destroy the Harpy

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
19 April, 09:50
I wish I knew why the ankle bracelets

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
19 April, 01:29
In response Tri Nity⍟ to her Publication
tracking. most likely they're protected

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 April, 09:46
2 big bird posts

B2!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 April, 09:46
ships about to crash...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 04:12
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
That's an interesting comment. This was one of my last posts before I feel asleep and woke up from a dream about the Nebuchadnezzar ship in the Matrix. In the movie it gets destroyed by a sentinels tow bomb.

Hrmmm

I honestly was pairing it with other symbols in my dream that were linking it to the 8th soul star chakra -the endorcrine system-(hypothalumus needs activating"?") and it being our light ship out of the matrix. In other words, my dream was trying to steer me to the soul star, however, we are in a multiverse so everythinghas many depths and heights of meaning. I hope this isn't telling of a FF bombing of something we all see as our rebel ship on the outside of the matrix- cyber attack shutting down the net?

I need to download signal today for my family. My hsuband has gotten good with a HAM radio. The Nebuchadnezzar used radio signals. I didn't even know Harpy birds existed 24 hours agao and now?😂 It turns out the word was in Game of Thrones- which I have never seen.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 April, 09:35
😳

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
19 April, 09:11
APL 9.11……

Other Half @Otherhalf
19 April, 08:08
The whole Twitter thing is much bigger than we realize?

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 April, 07:54
❤️So amazingly AMAZING!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 April, 07:54
❤️So amazingly AMAZING!