Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 07:13
I ♥️ this movement, this movie and you people.
It makes the journey something special for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
This journey has been a fantastic awakening of the heart, mind and soul. What began as a disparate group of people from around the world, has become an amalgamation of patriots focused on supporting each other and seeking to make the world a better place.
09:50 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
19 April, 02:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Stuck In The Middle With You - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupStuck In The Middle With You · Stealers WheelStealers Wheel℗ 1972 A&M Records LimitedReleased on: 1972-01-01Assoc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 April, 12:39
Cheers to that patriot!

Paul Bruton @DrB
18 April, 11:21
i just wish we were all the same platform so messages don’t get lost. i’m on several trying to keep up.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 April, 10:00
I dont have any idea how 'we the people' can clean this shit up..it will take yrs and yrs if we are left to do it. WE MUST HAVE HELP from somewhere bigger than us.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 April, 10:00
🙌🏻✨🕊✨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:59
Perfectly said, Todd!
We are all really lucky.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 April, 09:58

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 April, 09:56
Strangers have become family ❤️