Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
This is where we share info like this to share with our normie friends and family because most of what we post here would be censored on FB or twit where the normies are. We have to share these things through messaging, conversation, and such. People share it here, grab it, and then, spread it. We all plant seeds everywhere we can, it's impossible not to.

Also, some anons are completely surrounded y normies and AU is where they can come to be with resonant people and know they are not alone.
07:13 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it