Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I can share most of what I find on AU on Twitter. In fact, I've noticed a lot of the info shared on AU COMES from Twitter. I'm on Twitter more than I'm on here. I can't share the graphic photos I have, I can't talk about COVID truth, and I can't say certain words on Twitter, but I can share 90% there. AU was meant to be a base camp for us; a place to regroup, load up on ammo, etc. The real battlefield is OUT THERE.

I use digital camouflage on Twitter when I have to. The algorithms can't pick up the text of memes. I can also screw up the algorithms by typing like this: dig---it---al cam---ou---flag---e.
01:04 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 April, 03:02
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Glad to have people like you on AU, was kicked off of twitter and FB a long time ago.. AU and telegram seem to work well. The only issue is that most people on these platforms are like minded and we cannot really red pill those that already get it - which I guess is why they kicked us off..with that being said always good to have intel from the "inside"

19 April, 03:46
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I was disappeared from FB about 3 years ago. I just got back on about 2 months ago. I was suspended from Twitter for a year or so and just got back on several months ago.

On Twitter, I'm rad. On FB, I've been tame BUT, I'm going to start bombing with MEMES that pack a punch in a 1-3 second reading time frame. I just started the bombing a minute ago.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 April, 01:08
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I got banned from Twitter in 2021...

19 April, 01:18
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Suspended isn't banned. I was suspended for what seems like a year.
It was quite a few months ago (maybe even several) when I decided to like a tweet in order to bring up the "you're suspended and here's why" notice. Along with that notice comes an opportunity to dispute the suspension. I simply said, "I've been suspended from Twitter for what seems like a year. Don't you think that's a bit like overkill? C'mon, guys." I was reinstated within the hour. Give it a try. Appeal to that one human on the other end. Don't beg. Don't get mean. You can even copy what I said. OR, as the drop tells us, create a brand new account.

Trump created il Donaldo Trumpo PapiTrumpo and used it for a really long time. He just got suspended yesterday, so he created another one yesterday. The only difference is he added il to the Papi Trumpo part. So, now he's il Donaldo Trumpo ilPapiTrumpo.

You can do this.😎