Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 April, 06:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"ig" means not and "nore" means sun ray, not sun ray. I think they are talking about putting negative thoughts aside. I was praying about something recently and God said, "Think of it another way". I have been looking into that. It is a form of mental discipline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
18 April, 07:31
I honestly have to disagree with this one ignoring shit is what got us in this position.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 07:40
In response The Darthman to his Publication
I get it...To me it means you should still act, just don't let it wreck your inner peace!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

18 April, 12:43
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
lol...i definitely hear ya!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 April, 12:35
Perhaps, although one might argue that's what got us into this mess - ignoring what is happening around us. Now we're having quite a time getting people to wake up and pay attention. Ignorance is bliss.

18 April, 12:40
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
To me - it doesnt mean not doing anything. it means don't let it destroy your peace! there is room for both.

NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 12:11
Happy Monday Kim 😘

18 April, 12:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Hi Neo!
Have a great one. ♥️

NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 12:11
Happy Monday Kim 😘

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 April, 11:21
Happy Monday Kim.

18 April, 11:30
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Good Morning, ST!
Hope you had a nice weekend.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 April, 10:57

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 April, 10:55
. 🙏🏼🙌🏻✅
Mornin’ Kim!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 April, 10:53
Ignoring😘