heather locke @mamabear68
ABSOLUTELY 100% EVERY SINGLE FREAK DESERVES TO DIE SLOWLY AND VERY PAINFULLY
08:30 AM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by mamabear68 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
18 March, 10:39
In response heather locke to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 03:47
1000%. Where do I sign the petition?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 February, 11:19
I agree. Every single one.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 07:50
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
ONE victim ONE time, was one time to many since the dawn of time.

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
04 February, 11:15
echo...echo...ECHO!!!!!!

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
04 February, 11:12
no apeals, ever just death and slowly.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 11:11
✅💥💥💥🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 February, 11:07
Absolutely agree - no execptions - ever!

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
04 February, 05:17
Definitely.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
04 February, 04:23
Absolutely agree!!! No mercy...

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
04 February, 04:12
Absofuckinglutely!!!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 February, 03:22
on ne touche pas aux enfants 🙏

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
04 February, 03:15
It's a shame you can only execute once

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 February, 02:33
As swift as possible to have time and destroy all of them...They are not human beings and lived among human beings, God's creation, far too long!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
04 February, 01:49
Absolutely!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 February, 05:34
117%

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
03 February, 04:27
me too!!!!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
03 February, 12:06
agree.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 10:41
Pedophiles don't deserve to breathe one more minute! It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this! #Save Our Children.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 10:41
Pedophiles don't deserve to breathe one more minute! It's hard to fathom how anyone could do this! #Save Our Children.

Veronica Hobbs @Roniv11
02 February, 07:53
I agree 100%

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
02 February, 07:49
The entire evil satanic agenda is the subject of my novel series, exposing step-by-step the levels of child trafficking. I hope it wakes some up.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 02:32
Let the heads roll

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 February, 02:30
ANYBODY, no matter what age should get the death penalty for harming ANY innocent. Elders, children, animals KILL THEM they do not deserve to breath our air.

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 01:43
I was called for Jury Duty, and was asked what I felt should be done with rapists. My response was'IT should be chopped off, shoved down their throat, pulled out their rectum, tied in a knor, and nail them to the wall.'. I was told that I was exempt from Jury Duty.
I still feel that way; especially when it comes to PEDOPHILES! 🤨🤓

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 February, 01:33
Fooking A! 👍

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
29 January, 04:10
A long and agonizing death!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 January, 01:21

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
18 March, 10:35
In response Just Me... to her Publication
zackly

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 March, 10:59
In response Just Me... to her Publication
100% Truth

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
16 January, 12:35
https://www.bitchute.com/v... Hideous proof of the extent of this. #SaveOurChildren

Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 January, 09:43

Carey Lou @Careylou
16 January, 09:25
ABSOLUTELY!