Was he showing us back then?

Sign language Q pointing to Aleve = "a Leave"

#KennedySunday
09:42 PM - Apr 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
18 April, 08:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Interesting that he was put "in a cast" right before he disappeared, which is how we refer to the actors in a movie.

And the quote talks about a "bigger picture" than just the pain of his loss, which would likely describe how he'd feel about the impact of faking his death on those who knew him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 April, 08:39
I bet Trump taught him early to speak in code? I missed so much back then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 April, 05:47
I find it oddly creepy that i also broke my left leg

😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 10:51
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Love it!

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
17 April, 11:44
In this photo looks a lot like the guy with the singing bird VK posted on Twitter;)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
17 April, 10:30
FOOKeN STUd🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍
No Homo

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 10:34
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
lol

Patriot America @Trump4us123
17 April, 10:08
Ooooo good catch!!!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 April, 09:45
Speaking of symbols.
#KennedySunday

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 09:47
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
THEY KICK ASS>