Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 01:24
Wonder if it was Mexican Coke ;)

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 April, 01:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Had real cane sugar not the industrial waste HFCS plus still had active cocaine (tiny amounts still addictive) And like their commercials it really was the real thing. I honestly think the flat Pepsi woops I mean new coke was a scam so we wouldn't notice the change. Mexican coke is more like the real thing was. Nothing else comes close. At first we had to go to a pharmacy to get them. That is where the "soda jerks" started out. A much simpler time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 02:14
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I was wondering whether it still has cocaine in it. One of my uncle's wives became addicted to it and ended up dying. I attribute it to the amount of coke she drank daily. In fact, I think it was the only liquid she consumed

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 April, 06:56
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The acid is bad -- it takes 30 glasses of water to neutralize the acid in one soda 😬

Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it