Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 10:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 April, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fun Fact. Djokovic bought a Medical company that will use Tesla's medicine to cure the patients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I wonder why more people aren't doing this? There's was talk of doctors in Houston opening their own clinics using Holistic healing, but that's not the same thing as using Tesla's medicine. I would love to see these types of clinics and treatments all over the country.
12:08 PM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 03:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
If you're in Texas and need/want to optimize your vital well-being, get connected with Dr. Group at the Global Healing Center.

We don't need complicated technology. We need to remove the blocks to homeostatis.

I've been following and working with people like him for over a decade. When he turned 50 he looked 26. He gets it. Anyone can call there including the jab injured, they are helping with recovery. Start watching his videos, and reading his blogs. He was in his 40s in the second photo. This is what a clean body looks like at these ages.

https://globalhealing.com

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 April, 02:43
Maybe need to do the clean up first to keep the tech out of wrong hands... not for profit, for We the People.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
17 April, 06:25
Some are beginning.

17 April, 07:23
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
I saw that list and the first thing I thought about was "what will be the cost?". Will it be something that only the rich will be able to use? We've been poisoned by our air, water, and food. I'm hoping these will be available to anyone who needs them. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 02:27
Maybe people are waiting for investors. I hope someone makes a website for those needing investors and which include proof of the results with testimonials.

17 April, 07:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My fear here is these beds will be so expensive that ordinary people won't be able to afford them.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 April, 10:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
QFS2020.COM

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 April, 12:27
Tesla meds basically meaning healing using sound/vibes at the right frequencies.

17 April, 07:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I know. That's what is so exciting about it. Nothing against holistic healing, but I know it's not the same as using sound/vibes at the right frequencies which actually make so much more sense to me.