Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 10:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 April, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fun Fact. Djokovic bought a Medical company that will use Tesla's medicine to cure the patients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 April, 12:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I wonder why more people aren't doing this? There's was talk of doctors in Houston opening their own clinics using Holistic healing, but that's not the same thing as using Tesla's medicine. I would love to see these types of clinics and treatments all over the country.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 02:27
In response Made In America to her Publication
Maybe people are waiting for investors. I hope someone makes a website for those needing investors and which include proof of the results with testimonials.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
My fear here is these beds will be so expensive that ordinary people won't be able to afford them.
07:25 PM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 09:32
In response Made In America to her Publication
From what I understand, the military will be operating them on bases and/or secure facilities for ordinary people until the Earth Alliance and/or whitehats feel there is no need for the high degree of security. They are worried they will be spirited away by deep state and/or their minions if they are not protected in the beginning. I image over time, the prices will come down where ordinary people can afford them and I believe they will be distributed in more locations without the need for high security after some time.