nasty 123 @Nasty1
16 April, 04:48
The so called DNA Ancestry tests weren't to help you find your heritage, it was designed as DNA collection process so "They " could create DNA based biological weapons to attack specific races.
We are seeing through vaxxines exactly how these weapons work.
Different batches attack different races.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 April, 10:50
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
And remember kids, ONLY two cells to make a clone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
Yep & "They' can already clone animals in artificial uteruses.
11:37 PM - Apr 16, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Q The Lions @qthelions
16 April, 11:40
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Have you watched Sweet Tooth on Netflix? It is about cloning humans and animals.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
16 April, 11:51
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
No i haven't. I don't watch TV anymore. I only watch youtube & other platforms , But, I do know what you would be talking about. There is a great old movie called , The Boys from Brazil. It is a film that was one of the first films to depict cloning, and to discuss the ethical implications of genetic engineering, cloning, and eugenic.
It also alleges that Hitler was cloned too.