Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
14 July, 06:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
reminds me of God & His children ☺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 April, 04:22
missing an “a”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
19 April, 09:44
All of the Anons and Patriots just patiently waiting for Trump to show up again, while watching the water🐸🐸🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 April, 07:33
I LQVE MR. BEAN . ❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 07:07
02:02 🙏☘️😇l’histoire de Franck …

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 April, 12:11
.11:11
🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻💫

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
17 April, 05:56

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 April, 05:39
I’m up for a few minutes, so I thought I would try this again, because, after all, Frank & Bean epitomize the “never give up” spirit.

Caps = 47 > 11.
TS = 20:02 > 22.

You know I love this connection, VK. :)

It has an 11.11, an 11, and a 47 in it:

https://www.govinfo.gov/ap...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 April, 03:48

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
14 July, 06:47
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
happy memories of Bulger's account on twit! 🐾💚

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 April, 01:41
Now how sweet is this?! I'm just sooo touched, I don't know whether to be happy, or just cry tears of happiness!😢😌

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 April, 11:20
Patience is Virtue..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 April, 11:07
VK I posted a doG song for you this morning🙄 since you love doGs so much 😊 I tagged you, check your "mentions".
#PlaylistWorthy
doG is telling us not to ever give up. Keep the faith. #GodWins

Charissma _15 @Riley
16 April, 11:05
Psalms 27:14
Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 11:01
@VincentKennedy . ☀️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 06:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 April, 09:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 April, 10:50
boy, did this make me tear up a little…

in the end, we have nothing if we don’t have one another. ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 April, 10:10
Persistence pays off — I’m happy for Frank & Bean.

Caps = 47 > 11.
TS = 20:02 > 22.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 April, 10:07
Looks like Beaner took the week off. Needed some time to catch up on things. New week coming up. Many things in the works. Burning the midnight oil.

Q 802
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
16 April, 09:29
How'd you get the Franks above the Beans?"

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 April, 09:25
Will you be leaving us on Mother's Day again VK? I hope not!

Ben/Bean

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 April, 09:16
I miss you when youre not here
like really bad
I know you know but idc just want u to know again

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 April, 09:14
missing ‘a’ in VKs
Ben vs Bean

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 April, 08:34

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 April, 08:28
simple English Gematria

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 April, 08:32
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
hmm

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 April, 08:25
I love this song patients by Guns N’ Roses…….

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 08:13

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 April, 08:12
Missing "a." 🤔 Or is that [A].

11 22

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 April, 08:08
I love animals! Thanks for sharing!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 08:05
Watch the Water. Think mirror.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 April, 11:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Funny you post 1999...I have been on a Prince kick for 2-3 days now😉

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 April, 08:04
❤️ Sweet story