JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 April, 11:55
VK went from following 1234 to 1253 and there has been a lot of Grassley chatter the past week or so on various accounts, mostly revisiting the testimony of [Planned Parenthood]- (paging Dr. Orwell)- testimony proving that they were illegally selling body parts even though they had previously denied it. This is also a 4 year delta next week. Grassley occurs in 21 Q posts and Q has stated plainly- as we all know- "Trust Grassley."

#provethepast

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Grassley from the beginning seemed to have been quietly working with Nunes on a lot, quiet man with an awful lot of security.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
If Grassley is not a White Hat then that would be one of the bigger surprises to me, personally. Mornin Nana.
09:51 AM - Apr 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 10:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning hun, yes it would be a big surprise, he has been pretty stealth the whole time and he and Nunes were pretty tight but ya never know in this battle.
I havent really watched him a lot just felt him lurking.

I would just like to say that if microsoft PCs were the only form of computer on the planet, we would all be fookd.

What time does Best Buy open today!
Gonna need a new mac!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts