JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
VK went from following 1234 to 1253 and there has been a lot of Grassley chatter the past week or so on various accounts, mostly revisiting the testimony of [Planned Parenthood]- (paging Dr. Orwell)- testimony proving that they were illegally selling body parts even though they had previously denied it. This is also a 4 year delta next week. Grassley occurs in 21 Q posts and Q has stated plainly- as we all know- "Trust Grassley."

#provethepast
11:55 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
16 April, 04:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
id be stoked if VK followed me
DOQ used to on twitter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 April, 09:49
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I wouldn't take it personally Truth seeker. You're more important than you know and the White Hats see EVERYTHING. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Grassley from the beginning seemed to have been quietly working with Nunes on a lot, quiet man with an awful lot of security.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 April, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If Grassley is not a White Hat then that would be one of the bigger surprises to me, personally. Mornin Nana.