Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
16 April, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
16 April, 12:55
He should just buy everything.
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 April, 11:03
For some reason I don't see your posts...even when I come directly here. They are like delayed several hours. Oh well at least I'm here now :)

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
15 April, 02:59
Yesh please! :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 April, 02:26
!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 April, 02:19
This is the Bearable Bull heeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.... thanks for tunin' innnnnnn...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 01:58
He's working on something close...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 April, 02:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Holy smoke👀 Well....WH it is😅😅😅

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 April, 03:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😭😭😭

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
15 April, 12:30
Elon Musk=110
Titanic 110 years ago
athanasía-tansy

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
15 April, 12:27
Whoah! 🤯
Can you imagine if he does? It’s quite the f*ck you to the Bitcoin community who worship Bitcoin.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
15 April, 12:23
I'm hearing this Verbal Kint's voice in the framework of when he and the gang took down the Dirty NYPD...

Usual Suspects gonna be in the spotlight!

Kira Kju @kju17
15 April, 11:57
pozor na to...
když to vypadá jako koza, má to rohy jako koza, mečí to jako koza, přesto to nemusí být koza...

Nada ... @Nada
15 April, 11:57

Kira Kju @kju17
15 April, 11:55
a já se směji...
buhaha, buhaha...
sorry...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 April, 11:55

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
15 April, 11:46
17 VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 April, 11:44
DO IT
10:10 for the WIN!!

“to the moon 🚀”

#TheGreatDefault💥
#Checkmate

THE TRUMP CARD 🙌?

*it is mathmatically impossible accounting for most probabilites, the the most favored outcome beomes reality!
#FamilyIsEverything

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 April, 11:42
Happy Good Fryday VK

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 April, 11:34
😎 I asked him to :)

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
15 April, 11:30
/.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 April, 11:30
I naturally sung that line when I first read it.

Flows nicely.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
15 April, 11:29

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 April, 11:05
That would make my Sack feel good! I mean BAG....You know what I mean LOL!!!

15 April, 11:04
NICE 46 VK . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️

15 April, 10:56
XRP will melt faces SQQN . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Gole Gora @Aragon
15 April, 11:38
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Not only that but how many times you have seeing a country's flag with an iluminati symbol as the coat of arms, that tells you all

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 April, 10:54
XLM and XRP
you move, I move, we move

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
15 April, 10:54
Who are the people at the tippy-top calling the shots for NATO, Twitter, MSM, SEC, Phizer/Moderna, WHO...? I suspect it is a very small group making the decisions and pulling the strings. Will we ever find out who the P is that Soros answers to?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 April, 11:11
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
The Nazi's of the 4th Reich...The HEAD...The Draco/Reptilian/Dark Entities/ETs that were the "Overlords" of the Human/Nazi Cabal Families & Administration has been CUT OFF!!! What remains is the corrupt human minion elements...We have to take them out...They are not nearly as strong as they used to be, and they are not making smart moves like they used to without the help from above...They are literally running around with their HEAD cut off! They are panicking Big Time...Take them out...Do not comply and remove them!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 April, 02:57
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
15 April, 10:53
EM + XRP + Twitter + Starlink (WiFi/Electricity) + Default = Dots to connect

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 April, 11:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
My BAG is tingling right now LMBO!!!! Laugh My Bag Off!!!

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
15 April, 10:53

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 April, 10:48
Yet another VK proof

U so magic