Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 09:27
Doesn't it seem like all we have done for years is "wait".

Who are we really waiting on?
Who is really in control?
Who will have the last say?

God?

How do we wait?
Do we miss all the blessings of the "now" the blessings of today by ONLY waiting on what we think should happen next?
How do we keep the balance?

Trust God
Raise your frequencies
Do some grounding
Listen to music and God's word
Take care of ourselves
Enjoy every minute we have to spend with fam and frens
Watch for signs from God daily of what he wants us to do

What do you do while you wait?

https://youtu.be/OWkWVR3AF...
GOD WORKS WHILE WE WAIT | Trust God’s Timing - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In times of waiting, God is working. He’s working out the answers even though we may not know all the details. So, don't give up! Don’t stop believing! And s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 January, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, Nana, you are truly inspired today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 09:31
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
God just keeps sending

I have a question for you, Nana.
I just read that Bill Bar's daughter lives with her WIFE, Shelly. It seems as if more and more people every day are revealing their homosexuality. I trust your opinion. What do you believe is God's stand on homosexuality? Did he create homosexuals or are they Satan's abomination of God's handiwork?
I pray for clarity on this subject but I can't seem to hear the answer.
10:40 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
15 April, 01:51
Cont....
I think we are ISBs, Infinite Spiritual Beings inside these earth suits without a dominate sex when we are in our ONE soul existence.
We can be male in one life and female in the next.
We all have a twin flame somewhere that is the other side of our soul duality.
This duality IS THE GREAT EXPERIMENT!
The task at hand is not to determine whether God approves of gays or not, the task is to figure out if ISBs can exist inside these Earth suits & balance our dualities, not just our male/female issues but others:
Light vs Darkness
Good vs Evil
Male vs Female
IBSs vs Earth suit
God's law vs satan's law
No matter what man has written in the Bible I take this one rule of God's that I feel is dominant both times I have been in his presence, from my NDE yrs ago & my vision in recent yrs.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is LOVE & COMPASSION.
I believe some of the Bible has been manipulated to keep us in FEAR by satan instead of in LOVE as I feel from God.

15 April, 02:48
Hmmm.🤔 Lovely.

15 April, 01:41
Well, I will tell you that I have a gay brother.
Do I love him any less? No.
In his instance, I do understand it partly tho. He was raised totally by women, he was a premature baby, & when he was really little my Dad work 2 & 3 jobs so he rarely had male influence.
He was a very nervous child & still has what I classified as unaddressed mental issues. Not crazy or anything but totally not in control of self. Angers easily & has many underlying unaddressed emotional issues.
So environment has made a definite difference.

But as for considering him, I also believe that hormones play the MOST significant role in this than most anything other than environment growing up.
Do I approve of it? NO.
Do I think God approves of it?
Well, I would be VERY VERY careful of putting words in God's mouth.😁
Does God love gay ppl any less? I would say no.
Does God really approve of it? Well I personally dont think so.
Why do I think this?
Well why did he make man and woman different?
C

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 April, 01:51
God created all of us, so approval is based on how we create our best selves and contribute to others, IMHO. A soul test.

And if we all choose the path here, then we come here to challenge or improve or contribute. Golden Rule stuff.

Sovereign beings have the right to be who they are, as long as they don't harm themselves or others. 💙

True @True
15 April, 10:49
God's word associates homosexuality with turning away from God, The more people are turning away from God the more they turn to unnatural lusts that are not condusive to going forth and multiplying.

15 April, 10:54
In response True to her Publication
That's what I've always believed but there are so many. Have they all turned from God? The numbers are staggering.